Workshop Terms & Conditions
Sometimes life gets in the way and things can go wrong which prevents you from attending your booked workshop.
If you do find you need to cancel your place once paid for, this is what we can offer:
- 3 months or more notice given – you can choose from our available dates to rebook, or have a full refund.
- Less than 3 months but more than 4 weeks notice given – you can choose from our available dates to rebook, or if we are able to re-book your place we will offer a full refund.
- 4 weeks or less notice given – if we are able to re-book your place we will offer you an alternative date to attend. If we are unable to re-book your place we won’t be able to offer you an alternative date, but you are welcome to pass on your place to someone else.
If your place has been booked with a gift voucher we do not offer a cash refund, but the following will apply:
- 2 months or more notice given – you can choose from our available dates to rebook.
- Less than 2 months notice given – we will make all attempts to re-book your place and if we are successful we will offer you an alternative specific date to attend. If we are not successful in re-booking your place we cannot offer a new date, but you are of course entitled to pass on your place to someone else.
In the event that we need to cancel a workshop ourselves, for example due to staff illness or insufficient bookings, we will offer you a choice of a refund or an alternative date. If you booked with a Gift Voucher you will receive a voucher credit.
We cannot be held liable for any other costs you may incur as a result of the cancellation (eg accommodation or travel bookings).
We will provide a health and safety briefing at the beginning of the workshop. We do have Public Liability insurance but cannot be held responsible for any illness or injury that occurs from not following the health and safety guidance given.